LAT BEER CHUG CHALLENGE
DID YOU GET CALLED OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO TAKE THE LIFE AFTER THIS BEER CHUG CHALLENGE??
Well here is how you can play along!
HOW TO PLAY
The challenge consists of two (2) pint glasses of your favorite Beer. One band member or persons will video, one will work the stopwatch, and one will drink. The clock starts when the first pint is lifted from the table, and will continue until the second empty glass is set down on the table.
Be sure to get the stopwatch start and stop on video, and show close ups so the viewers can read the numbers.
The challenge is to drink both pints consecutively in under 10 seconds on Facebook Live (The designated drinker must complete both!). If you fail, you donate to the charity of your choice. The amount, and chosen charity is up to you, but we are encouraging donations of $20 to The Special Olympics. (Donate here on our fundraiser page: https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/SPECIAL/LifeAfterThis)
THIS IS FOR FUN, AND FOR CHARITY!
- If you are called out to participate, and you are not comfortable participating, then don't! However if you want to nominate, You can challenge another band or person. If you challenge someone else though, please commit to donating!
- DO NOT participate without first considering a designated driver or uber/lyft.
- This challenge involves alcohol…. Typically, we would say, Please Drink Responsibly… but obviously, we are going a different route with this one, so at least make sure someone with you is responsible!
WHAT TO SAY IN THE VIDEO
- Your name and the name of your band
- Who challenged you (Band name, or person) make sure In your video, direct people to lifeafterthis.com for official rules.
- The names of your band members, and their role (in the band, and in the video - Timer, Chugger, Camera)
- Explain the rules of the challenge (I have to chug these 2 pints in under 20 seconds!)
- The charity (and amount) you will be donating to if you lose.
- Encourage others to donate with you
- After you finish, and show the clock to the camera, challenge other bands or persons to participate!
SPECIAL OLYMPICS of OHIO LAT FUNDRAISER PAGE
Again, we encourage you to donate to The Special Olympics, and we've created a fundraiser page to make it easy!
Special Olympics Site:
Our Fundraiser page: